iGavel provides a safe, professional venue for bidding on high quality fine art and antiques. Founded by Lark Mason, the former director of online auctions at Sothebys, iGavel guarantees the authenticity and condition of all items listed by our global network of Associate Sellers and fine and decorative arts professionals. In addition, iGavel’s network of Associate Sellers and consignors provide opportunties, by appointment, to view items up for auction in person.
- – Detailed, accurate condition reports
- – Secure and simple registration
- – Multiple images accurately representing listed items
- – Easy access to seller information
- – Carefully selected network of sellers
- – Extended bidding to ward off sniping (the process of placing a winning bid at the last possible moment of a timed auction, giving other bidders no time to outbid the sniper)
To register and start bidding click here!
Click here for the “fine print”: Site Policies