Important Estates & Collections being sold in LCA’s Summer Auctions Include:
• The Hill Estate: Property from a descendant of Colonel John Read, Redding, CT, removed from a home that has been in the same family since the 1860’s
• The Estate of Alice Lawrence, Ridgefield, CT: Property removed from a ‘Modern Minimalist Masterpiece’ home designed by Internationally Renowned Architect Rafael Vinoly
• The Francis Mason Collection, townhouse at 46 Morton Street, Greenwich Village, NYC. Francis Mason is a published author and dance critic.
• The Harry Mathews Collection, West 16th Street, NYC. Mr. Mathews is a published Author.
• The Estate of Jacques Ploschek, Litchfield, CT
• The Hartman Collection, New York City
• The Estate of Brenda Brimmer, New York & Connecticut
• The Collection of Mr. & Mrs. Blum, Fairfield Farms, Lakeville, CT
Litchfield County Auctions is now collecting property for the following autumn sales:
* Jewelry & Couture
* Modern Art & Design
* Antiques & Asian Art
Please call: 860-567-4661, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website: litchfieldcountyauctions.com if you have any questions.
Address: 425 Bantam Road, (Rte 202) Litchfield CT 06759